Legal Aid of Manasota offers a Pro Se (Self-help) Divorce Clinic for clients capable and willing to proceed with filing for divorce on their own. Clinics are taught by experienced family law attorneys.
Apply for assistance here. You will receive a phone call to confirm your appointment at the clinic, along with directions, date and time.
Commonly Used Divorce Forms:
- Answer and Waiver
- Application for Determination of Civil Indigent Status
- Child Support Guidelines Worksheet
- Courtroom Etiquette
- Family Law Financial Affidavit
- Notice of Limitation of Service
- Marital Settlement Agreement
- Notice of Social Security Number
- Notice of Related Cases
- Parenting Plans
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage with Dependent or Minor Child(ren)
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage with Property but no Dependent or Minor Child(ren)
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage with no Dependent or Minor Child(ren) or Property
- Pro Se Form A
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Affidavit (UCCJEA)
Don’t see your form here? Click Here for additional Florida Supreme Court Approved forms, including Paternity forms, Service by Publication forms and Adoption forms.
For additional information and forms on a wide range of legal problems please visit FloridaLawHelp.org.